The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how the world conducts business. It has lead to us making several adjustments to our usual and comfortable way of working, to a more remote office setup. As of September 2020, 80 per cent of our staff continue to work remotely since the country went into lockdown in March 2020.
Here are the actions we are taking as we follow the recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO).
● Employees work from home – all meetings and training are conducted virtually.
● There are several hygienic posters in the office to remind employees of best practices to protect themselves against viruses.
● Surgical masks are available at our front desk.
● Every work desk and work station has disinfecting wipes and hand sanitisers, which contain 70% of alcohol.
● Our employees are encouraged to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds especially when they are in the office.
● We have sanitising stations at every entrance and exit.
● We frequently sanitise our common work areas with a sanitiser containing 70 per cent alcohol.
● We encourage our staff workers to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
● We encourage a social distance approach of at least 2 metres between all employees who visit the office.